We develop eCommerce solutions based on today's best technologies to ensure we are providing our clients a best of breed service on the best of breed platforms. We are constantly evaluating solutions in the eCommerce marketplace that best help our clients achieve the type of results they expect. The solution providers we partner with must meet our rigid expectations as eCommerce solutions that:
- Drive innovation in the marketplace
- Exhibit a stable and sound business practice
- Deliver cutting-edge tools that are demanded by sophisticated enterprise retailers and brands
- Demonstrate the ability to scale as our customers grow
- Have a proven track record of successful retention of clients (the ultimate indicator of customer testimonials)
- Have a competitive value prop that separates their solution from the fray
Today, we are a Magento Gold Partner for these very reasons. But, our eCommerce development services don't stop at Magento. We continue to scour the eCommerce landscape for worthwhile technical systems and solutions that will provide value for our clients.
As one of the earliest adopters of Magento, we've accumulated a wealth of experience developing on the platform. Advocates for quality Magento development for years, we've worked closely with Magento on their Developer Certification program by having two of our own employees appointed to serve as members of Magento's fifteen-member Advisory Board. Additionally, our participation in the development and instruction of Magento U's eCommerce with Magento, Magento Theming, and Magento Development training programs further validates our expertise regarding the proper implementation of the platform, including tasks such as:
- Magento integrations with ERP systems (SAP, MS Dynamics, Dydacomp Mail Order Manager, Oracle, EDI, and more)
- Custom integrations with function-enhancing tools such as Adobe Scene7
- Improving Magento performance and scalability
- Custom module and unique, functional development based on specific client requirements
"From the very outset, there was a lot of give and take, and we could just tell that our ideas were being seriously considered and weighed. Even if something wasn't possible, you found another way of approaching it, which was something that we continued to see throughout the entire process."